Class re-defined… drinks, food and much more!
SLUSH Restaurant and Bar, we believe the best moments in life happen unexpectedly. From the fun casualness of indulging in our frozen drinks to an elevated experience from our craft cocktail menu, we are unique in style and stand out from the noise. Whether you’re looking to go out and have great conversation with your partner or an epic night with friends, SLUSH provides an elegant, yet comfortable sanctuary for you to connect over a memorable shared experience.
We are a full-service tapas restaurant, craft cocktail and frozen drink concept. We offer some of the industry’s favorite cocktails on draft while flaunting 3 beautiful bars with distinct service personalities. As you socialize over one of our delicious frozen drinks or craft cocktails, we invite you to enjoy the experience of “shared tapas” or small plates served in the very unique Spanish tradition.
SLUSH can host a variety of events such as corporate parties and/or meetings, wedding rehearsal dinners, private parties, birthday and anniversary celebrations. Our luxurious 7,000 square foot space is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s Historic Old Fourth Ward District and minutes away from Georgia State, The King Center, State Farm Arena, Mercedes Benz Stadium and a host of hotels.
Come socialize, connect and make lasting memories at SLUSH!
We Care About Your Health
SLUSH is the first restaurant in Atlanta to be protected with the APCO-X Air Purifier Lights and Filter System in our HVAC that reduces odors, kills VOC and biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses (including SARS-CoV-2) and allergies in indoor air.
- We highly recommend making reservations online on OpenTable.com for parties of 12 guests or less.
- Walk ins are accepted provided we have available seating, but we cannot guarantee a specific section or area. Walk Ins are offered the first available seating, once your party is seated the party cannot be moved.
- There is a $25 per person cancellation and/or no-show fee if the reservation is not canceled within 48 hours.
- Our reservations team is available Wednesday – Friday 10am – 5pm.
- You may change or cancel your reservation online at OpenTable.com
- If you have general questions and/or if you are running late for your reservation you may text us at 404-707-4190.